How many of these favorite items have you tried?
- Trader Joe’s announces Customer Choice Awards each year, allowing customers to vote for their favorite items.
- This year’s favorites include Mandarin Chicken, among others.
- Trader Joe’s is a great place to shop because of its low prices and great products.
Trader Joe’s has many popular products available for sale at great prices so you can enjoy delicious treats without having to charge huge grocery fees to your credit card.
While many of their store-branded items are fan favorites, some really stand out from the crowd. To identify the best of the best, Trader Joe’s annually invites customers to vote for their favorite products.
So which items made the list for 2022?
The ultimate winner of Trader Joe’s 13th Annual Customers’ Choice Awards was a frozen chicken dish that was simple to make with a wok and an oven or microwave. It’s called tangerine chicken.
Runner-up items for overall favorites included:
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Unexpected Cheddar (a block of cheese)
- Everything except bagel seasoning mix (a spice you can easily add to give extra flavor to many dishes)
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese (a seasonal item that appears in the fall)
These are the best starters
Mandarin Orange Chicken, which won Trader Joe’s Customers’ Choice awards, was also the best dish of the year, according to Trader Joe’s customers. Two other chicken dishes were on the shortlist: Chicken Tikka Masala and Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice.
The macaroni and cheese dishes were also standouts. The butternut squash macaroni and cheese was just one of two noodle dishes that customers were rewarded with. Joe’s Diner Mac ‘n Cheese is also on the list.
They were the best cheeses
Trader Joe’s has a great cheese selection, but the store’s unexpected cheddar was the clear winner in this category. This tasty treat is a block of English cheddar cheese topped with caramelized onions.
Finalists in this category included Baked Lemon Ricotta, Syrah Soaked Toscano and Triple Cream Brie.
These are the best desserts
Anyone who’s ever had one of these little bites of ice cream won’t be at all surprised to learn that Trader Joe’s Hold the Cone was the #1 favorite dessert. Hold the Cone comes in three flavors: chocolate, vanilla and chocolate chips, and they’re affordable at $3.79 per pack. They are also exclusive to Trader Joe’s.
Other deserts that have been finalists include:
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- O&H Danish Kringle (these come with assorted seasonal flavors)
- Sublime ice cream sandwiches
- Brookie (a brownie/cookie combo treat)
Other Trader Joe Favorites
Other Trader Joe’s favorite items include:
- Non Dairy Oat Beverage, which won Best Beverage
- Boxes of scented candles, which were the most popular household product among voters
- Tiny tiny avocados, which were Trader Joe’s top products and are great for making avocado toast
- Pretzel nuggets filled with peanut butter, which was a favorite snack
Most of these items can be found year round at Trader Joe’s while others are seasonal items so you will need to keep an eye on store shelves.
The good thing is that these items are available at low prices, so it won’t break your grocery budget to try them. And since Trader Joe’s is well known for their generosity in offering samples, you may be able to try them out for free during one of your store visits.
Alert: The highest cash back card we’ve seen now has 0% introductory APR through 2024
If you use the wrong credit or debit card, it could cost you dearly. Our expert loves this top pick, which features an introductory APR of 0% until 2024, an insane cashback rate of up to 5%, and all with no annual fee.
In fact, this map is so good that our expert even uses it personally. Click here to read our full review for free and apply in just 2 minutes.
Read our free review
#Trader #Joes #loved #items